Grant Management Information
Grant Orientation Workshop Resources:
- Download the 2016 GOW Financial Overview: FFATA, Claims & Modifications Presentation
- Download the 2016 GOW Status Reports & Monitoring Presentation
- Download the 2016 GOW Public Information & Education Presentation
- Download the 2016 GOW Title VI Presentation
- Watch online tutorial on using the www.TNGHSOGrants.org website
Download the 2015 FFATA Reporting Sheet
This form should be completed and submitted by agencies that have received $25,000 or more in federal funds from the GHSO. ONLY complete the highlighted areas. Detailed instructions can be found on the Instructions sheet of the excel form.
The Data Universal Numbering System (DUNS Number) number is a nine-digit number, issued by Dun & Bradstreet (D&B). Each agency has their own unique DUNS number which is most likely assigned to the City, County, parent organization, etc. Your agency’s finance director, budget person, city/county recorder, administrator, etc. should have access to provide or look up this number. A DUNS number is required for all grant applicants for new or renewal awards submitted on or after October 1, 2003 as established by the U.S. Office of Management and Budget (OMB) in June of 2003.
Forms and External Resources: