West TN Law Enforcement Liaison
The Governor’s Highway Safety Office (GHSO), the Tennessee Association of Chiefs of Police (TACP), and the Tennessee Sheriffs’ Association (TSA) have joined forces to strengthen and support traffic enforcement nationwide by providing the Law Enforcement Challenge program, an innovative program designed to stimulate traffic law enforcement activities. The program targets three major traffic safety priorities: occupant protection, impaired driving, and speeding. The Law Enforcement Challenge provides law enforcement agencies with an opportunity to make a significant difference in the communities they serve. The program format allows for agencies to learn from one another and establish goals in traffic safety enforcement and education. Ultimately, the Law Enforcement Challenge is about saving lives and reducing injuries.
The 2012 Law Enforcement Challenge Application period is now closed.
- Nominate someone for a “Beyond the Traffic Stop” award (Nominations now closed)
- Watch a “How-To” instructional video tutorial
- Download the 2012 Law Enforcement Challenge guide (PDF)
- Download the 2012 Law Enforcement Challenge Informational PowerPoint
- Click here to view the 2011 Middleton Police Department Law Enforcement Challenge book (this is for demonstration purposes only- documentation must be submitted in one of the following file formats: PowerPoint, Word, Excel, or PDF)
2012 Law Enforcement Challenge Sponsors: