West TN Law Enforcement Liaison
The Governor’s Highway Safety Office (GHSO), the Tennessee Association of Chiefs of Police (TACP), and the Tennessee Sheriffs’ Association (TSA) have joined forces to strengthen and support traffic enforcement nationwide by providing the Law Enforcement Challenge program, an innovative program designed to stimulate traffic law enforcement activities. The program targets three major traffic safety priorities: occupant protection, impaired driving, and speeding. The Law Enforcement Challenge provides law enforcement agencies with an opportunity to make a significant difference in the communities they serve. The program format allows for agencies to learn from one another and establish goals in traffic safety enforcement and education. Ultimately, the Law Enforcement Challenge is about saving lives and reducing injuries.
One fully equipped police vehicle will be awarded to participating Law Enforcement Challenge agencies at the 2015 Law Enforcement Challenge Ceremony. There will also be a 2nd and 3rd place prize valued at $5,000.
(Deadline is May 15th)
*You must be logged in to access the applications above
- Click Here to download IACP's National Challenge Application
- Nominate someone for a “Beyond the Traffic Stop” award
- View the 2013-2014 Law Enforcement Challenge information booklet!
- Watch a “How-To” instructional video tutorial
- Download the 2013 Law Enforcement Challenge Informational PowerPoint
- Click here to view the 2011 Middleton Police Department Law Enforcement Challenge book (this is for demonstration purposes only- documentation must be submitted in one of the following file formats: PowerPoint, Word, Excel, or PDF)
2013-14 Law Enforcement Challenge Sponsors: